Sunday, January 29, 2012

Writer's Block!

Writer's Block!









Blocks can be good or bad! In my twenty years working in the hospital blocks were usually bad. Blocked arteries were deadly, blocked bowels required surgery and right bundle branch block requires a trip to the cardiologist.



In the craft world there are quilt blocks when put together goes into making a quilt. When I looked on the internet for examples, there were so many beautiful ones made by talented people. I found builder blocks which brought some interesting pictures like this woman from India carrying blocks on her head. There are city block whether in a big city or small town. I especially liked the picture of a block in Chicago.


I love toy blocks for kids, I have seen kids enjoy them for hours. Do they still sell Lincoln Logs? If you would listen to my husband while he watches basketball games on TV you might hear him scream "block him, block him" that would be a basketball block I guess. And if I’m not mistaken he also screams the same thing about football games. I do know also that when you have problems with the "block" in your car it is not good.


Today I come to you as one who had the dreaded "writers block"! I have written several things but didn't feel lead to post them. I have used this time to pray for His will in my life and everything I say, do or write. As of today I have a few ideas knocking around in my head so I think that “block” has left me. My heart has been reminded that He is the foundation that I want to build my life upon, block by block! He is my Cornerstone!






No comments:

Post a Comment