Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Journey


 She writes; Today is my first day as an inpatient for a stem cell transplant!! I’m choosing faith over fear! I’m choosing hope! God is so so good to me! His provision is so humbling. Although I am not able to have my same support team surrounding me during this part of treatment, rest assured that my Savior grabbed me by my hand and walked me into this place...He came before me and walks beside me!!


 She writes with victorious assurance;
 “Fear tells us that we are alone, that we have to face our trials and struggles on our own. It reminds us of our weaknesses. It points us to our own failures. But, FAITH points us to God. It reassures us that we are never alone — God is ALWAYS on our side! And faith shows us our weakness is just an opportunity to showcase God’s strength. Praying God’s truth over my fears.


 Missy’s Testimony of Strength and Joy 

Got my transplant today!!! Now we just wait for the baby cells to grow❤️❤️ It has been a hard process to walk through but, all of the hard moments become bearable and then with Christ, all of those bearable moments can even be joy-filled! My heart is grateful and full of hope! I’m trusting in My Fathers promises❤️ Together again!!! Yesterday I got to break out of the hospital and finally hug my people! My heart is so grateful to be done with that part of treatment and back together with my loves❤️❤️ All the glory to God!! Although I was separate from my fam, My Lord was ever-present. I called His name more times in the last month than I can ever count and HE NEVER LET ME DOWN...He stood with me and made me strong ❤️ Thankful to you all for the constant prayer and constant encouragement!!! I felt completely covered and I KNOW I was!!


 I need not say much since Missy said it all in her beautiful words of praise to the Lord. But I rejoiced at the words she messaged me on Tuesday, August 25, 2020. Got my results from the scan. I am cancer free!


 It has been a long journey for my sweet girl, but she has relied on the Lord through it all. Continue to pray for Missy as she goes through the next phase of treatment. There will be more scans, more tests, and more miles to travel on this journey called cancer but today we celebrate just one more giant step toward her wholeness and health. As Missy, we don’t have to go alone. Our God holds our hand and walks beside us.

No comments:

Post a Comment